Wednesday 2 December 2009

A christmas baby is born.

I'd like to congratulate my very best friends Thassos and Dimitra (Drunk Corner) on the birth of their baby girl this morning. I was on the bus home at 8am when i got a call from Thassos letting me know, now i won't talk on my phone in public and especially not on a bus but this was one call i've been waiting for so there was no way i wasn't going to answer it. Thassos said he was in space and didn't know what was happening, their baby girl was born fit and healthy and can't wait to see all 3 of them in April as myself and Helen had already started buying them baby things ready for the birth when we were on Zakynthos, wait till you see the baby in the guns n' roses babygrow i've bought it, (honest i have), myself and Helen will raise a glass to all 3 of you sunday guys, i'm so pleased for you, here's to good health and happiness your little girl will bring you. Yammas!

No comments:

Post a Comment