Friday 11 September 2009

Let me introduce you to my babies.

Well i always said that once i had 3 babies i would stop as thats as many as i wanted (not myself having them of course that would be gross) but last week my final baby girl was delivered so nows the time to show you all my 3 babies.

First of all "Renegade" she's the oldest at 5 years, she can be a bit slow at times but has never let me down and has always been there for me no matter what i've asked of her, she has never been poorly sick and i can count on her 100%.

Next is "Ghost" she is 3 weeks and 4 days old, we are very distant at the moment but it will take time to get to know her but we have plenty of time through the winter so i will handle her with care.

Then the new edition to the family "Virago" who is greek and is 9 days old, She is very quick a bit like her dad and also strong, she likes to get out as much as possible but i do have to show "Renegade" some attention so they take it in turns to come with me to the bar, so my family is now complete, next i may adopt a boat and gonna call her "Dignity", sounds like a good line for song LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment