Saturday 2 August 2008

What a strange few days that was!

Well it seems all the resort had a dip in those few days, been speaking to my friends who own bars and restaurants on old road and the new strip and everyone said exactly the same.
The bar has been back to its normal self the past 3 nights with every seat full and Derek and Veronica at The Lighthouse Restaurant (best restaurant for english food and breakfasts by far) helping out with the lend of their chairs when i run out.

A few days ago i had my crash helmet stolen off my bike from the car park under my apartment, this is the first time in 8 years i've had anything stolen and my crash helmet has been left on the back of my bike for the past 3 years every night but i would like to thank whoever stole it as i wanted to buy a new helmet but wouldn't as i already had one so due to this wonderful person i now have the crash helmet i've always wanted, its so cool its like a fighter pilots helmet, Me-"Zebra Papa this is Kilo Papa, permission to ride like a bat out of hell, over!"
All i need now is a wing man to fend off the taxis LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment