Thursday 7 August 2008

Its crazy heat time!

OH MY GOD! the heat now out here is between 38-42 deg and all i can do is sit under me air con all day, but its ok i got september and october to get to the pool, woohoo!

Even at work just standing still (when i get the odd second) i'm sweating more than a doughnut at a weight watchers meeting. The cocktails seem to be the main seller in the bar this year what with me giving the best "sex on the beach" and the most amazing "Screaming Orgasm's" So the custoimers tell me (these are cocktails) LOL.
Whats my secret? I take time and care in getting it ready before delivering the final perfect touch (yes i'm still talking about the cocktails).
Anywhoo the bars still going very well and all i can do is thank my lovely customers who fill it out every night, so thanks to you all and i will see a few of you again before the end of the season.

Keep it real. don't stress, chill out and keep the dream alive, love peace and Oceanic forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment