Tuesday 22 October 2019

Day 173...IT'S HOLIDAY TIME! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Good morning, afternoon and evening depending on what time your reading this.

IT'S HOLIDAY TIME! YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Well it's been the most amazing season ever, even with Thomas Crook going belly up.
I couldn't believe that when i arrived back on 17th Oct only 4 hotels were left open, 6 restaurants and 6 bars in the whole of the resort, that's terrible for so early in October. OK, its never packed with people but usually half the resorts still open, very sad indeed.

Was still doing good money even on my last night (21st Oct) but stock was almost all gone and many of my customers were leaving the next day so a on the spot decision was made and i packed the bar away for another year. I Couldn't leave my normal goodbye sign as i have run out of laminating sheets and i don't think A4 paper would last long.
I stayed in the bar till 4am to pack it away all neat and tidy so i can find everything easy next year and had my goodbye Jack Daniels as i turned the electric off.
All monies owed have been paid and papers sorted so it's time to chill in peace and enjoy my winter break with Sian, i think i deserve it, don't you?.

Was there a bar here?


And off i ride in to the moonlight for another 6 months.

Will be so nice to have a little break now as Sian arrives today for a week then on to Geneva and then finish in London for a couple of nights.

Sian has planned loads for us to do in London and that will be in my next update after i get back settled in Cardiff and after i visit my mum.

Along with that update i will give you my summary of season 2019.

So for this week its, good food, lots of relaxing, a few nights out and then sort the house ready for winter before we leave the rock.

So until i land back in the UK and get settled........

Serve All, Love All, Peace All. Kevlar Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment