Saturday 21 December 2013

Release the Zakynthos one. I'm free!

Well one more day after today and I'm free. Yes after 6 weeks of Needles, peeing in a bottle, electric being wired up to my chest, arms and legs, blowing down a tube and being bed ridden I'm close to being released in to the big wide world once again and to see my beautiful girl. One more big day tomorrow of all day tests then on Monday its back to normality with Helen and our first stop being Iceland (the shop not the country) for some tasty snack food and desserts mmmmmmm.
It hasn't been to bad in here if I'm being honest, as long as you keep your mind active the time flies and it helps having good guys on the same study as you. I don't think I could have done 6 weeks if I had someone who was a bit of tit or loud on the study with me but the other 3 guys were great so it all helps to make the study allot easier.
I won't know till Monday what my weight is since being in here as we got weighed when we first arrived and get weighed when we leave. I have been very good with the food in here eating mainly salad with everything and bran flakes for breakfast so fingers crossed I haven't put allot on as you could easily go mad with the food in here and without any exercise you could easy come out quite a few stone heavier.
Due to not being able to exercise my legs have really seized up now, they hurt when I bend them after being straight for to long and they hurt when I straighten them after being bent for to long, so I'm really looking forward to fresh air as not been outside in 6 weeks and a good long walk to get my limbs moving again, don't think I'll want to sit down when I get out of here LOL.
In saying all that it will all depend on my final test Monday morning if my immune system is back to normal as the drug lowers it to build up a new immune system, so as long as its above a safe limit I can go home but if not I have to stay in until my immune system re-generates but I'm confident it will build back up just fine as dosing of the tablet stopped on Monday with my immune system never dropping that low anyway after taking tablet.

"Christmas time, mistletoe and wine, children singing Christian rhyme" SHUT UP! GET AWAY FROM MY DOOR, SHOOO! Bloody carol singers. That's one thing I haven't had to do since being in here. I've missed all the Christmas songs in shops, all the Christmas nonsense on TV, kids singing crappy songs on my doorstep begging for money for songs I didn't ask them to sing and  I don't even like.
There is an alternative to father Christmas.
If you have children and they are being naughty don't say "If your not good father Christmas won't bring you any presents". Instead tell them "Krampus will come to take you away", Krampus is a beast that takes children away in his sack if they've been naughty, he is the anti-Christmas. How come I've only just found out about this guy, he sounds great LOL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

This is my mate Krampus, isn't he cute LOL.


 
I've read on the net that Justin Bieber  is retiring from music, well I won't be losing any sleep over that, its not like he is a pioneer in his field is it. Are there going to be street parties to celebrate no more crap songs?
Update:- He was joking, now where did I put that hangman's noose.
 
Ronnie Biggs has died, Last of the Gang to Die. Can't believe he made a song with the Sex Pistols, now that was a crime.
 
 
 
Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones is 70 this week. Damn, I can't start selling my Keith Richards rock legend t-shirts yet.
 
Brad Pitt is 50, how can that be? I'm only 45, surely twins should be the same age LOL
 
                                                    Kevin and Brad Pitt
 

Ok maybe not ha ha.

A sad day today also as David Coleman, the voice of sport has died. I remember him from A Question of Sport, Grandstand, Gymnastic commentary for the rivalry of Olga Korbut and Nadia Comăneci in the Olympics and a funny Spitting Image puppet. I think this is his funniest quote
  "That's the fastest time ever run - but it's not as fast as the world record". I think Alan Partridge has learnt allot from him.
 
Well all the reality TV has now finished for a week or so and before you know it the z-listers will be out in force for Celebrity Big Brother all trying to upstage the next person to try to become famous or to re-ignite their failed career from 20 years ago.
So I've been looking on you tube to find you reality junkies some clips from around the world to keep you going which are just to bad for words.

First we have a singer who got through to the live rounds of the Indonesia version of X Factor. What must the auditions been like for this guy to get to the finals. It may just be cause I'm a big Killers fan but I'm sure its bad.


This next huge star and you will see what I mean was on the Greek show "Greece has got talent".
I wonder how she found out she had this strange talent, maybe she smashed he partners head in one night in the throws of passion LOL.

 
 
And just before they start the next boring Big Brother here is what a Big Brother show should really be like. Forget all the polite talk and funny tasks to embarrass the celebs, just get them drunk and let them fight it out punching and kicking lumps out of each other, which celebs would you like to see have a brawl? This is from the Bulgarian Big Brother, fight, fight, FIGHT, FIGHT.
 

As I said in my last post that BBC have axed Ripper Street, well I've written to them and complained and I got a reply and basically they said that they have had a big response and are looking to see if Netflix will take on the series and then BBC will buy it off them and show it at a later date, in other words they don't want to pay to make another series but will buy the rights to air it after Netflix. This is what you pay your licence fee for folks so the BBC can not actually make any programmes just buy the rights off other companies to air programmes. Cheap skates.
Below is a petition to bring the show back to the BBC having to make it, please if you can spare 1 min of your time could you sign it, I would be very grateful as I don't watch much on TV LOL.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/reverse-the-bbc-s-decision-to-cancel-ripper-street

Usually during the winter there is a Oceanic Tour where we visit cities and towns and meet up with friends and customers from Oceanic. This year we are going to try to get up to York, Durham and around that area if we can but due to me being in Simbec for 6 weeks it has cut down the time we have to get out and about. What we were thinking is maybe having a get together in South Wales this time, just a meet up for a night out somewhere with a few drinks in a bar, nothing special, just a good drinks session somewhere. We have travelled around every winter to see people but never actually had a meeting where we live. I will post more details when date is sorted and will give you details of accommodation near so you won't have to drive anywhere and just enjoy the night.

If anyone has bought me a "Onesie" or if father Christmas brings me one you can take it back right now. They are the worst looking piece of lounge wear/night wear I have ever seen. They are not flattering, they look grubby and they are definitely not for wearing to the supermarket with UGG boots ladies. Just because someone who is partly famous has worn one of them outside doesn't mean its the height of fashion it just means they're an idiot. Two guys who were in the medical centre on another study wore them all day and they looked ridiculous in them. The only time a human should wear a Onesie is when they are born. Lets not fool ourselves, they are a giant babygrow but no one would buy one if that's what they were called so some bright spark came up with "Onesie" so they would sell. ITS A BABYGROW!

I rest my case LOL


Well it is almost Christmas time so I better wish all my wonderful friends, customers and blog readers and very merry Christmas and hope Santa brings you everything you've asked for or in the case of those of you who have been bad, Krampus is coming to get yah!

So until after Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Serve All, Love All. Peace All, Kevlar Out!



No comments:

Post a Comment