Sunday 16 June 2013

"I canny take it anymore captain, i'm gonny blow" LOL

 
Howdy Doody folks, and how are we this fine weekend? Well its now getting hotter each day and the night times are humid but its still better than the typical UK summertime, rain, rain and oh yeah rain. Now what have they been saying for the past 4 years in the UK, ah yes, that's it, this year is going to be a heatwave. Same old , same old eh?
 
Now just before I came out I saw the Britain's got Talent Audition of a group who did silhouette theatre which I thought was amazing. I was told that they actually went on to win it. Just one problem with that, the show is called Britain's Got Talent, Simon Cowell is quoted as saying "Its to showcase the best of British talent", Where are the winners from? Hungary. What a joke. When will these rubbish programmes get axed and shown for what they are, an absolute farce.
 
June is up until last night my best June since I opened in 2007, just wish I had that bigger bar now. Running out of space and seats every night at some point and have to apologies at this point to anyone who has been trying to get in but haven't been able to. I would also like to thank the ones who have been persistent enough to come back night after night till they could get in. One couple were in last night and had tried 5 times to get in but couldn't so decided to come early yesterday as it was their last night, it was very kind of you to keep trying, many thanks.
As you know every season I study how my bar is working, last year I measured how much ground I cover a night and it was 8 miles and I lose 1.5kg in weight per night. This season I've been making notes of how many drinks and how often I serve them during my 2 hour main busy period and it has worked out at on average over that 2 hours I am serving a drink every 45 seconds which in turn is 160 drinks in 2 hours. No wonder I'm knackered already, heads going to explode LOL.
 
Well since my last update I've been out and about. You know when you visit someones house and they've just got back off holidays and they say "would you like to see my holiday snaps?" and you politely say "yeah, great" when really you don't want to. Well, here's my holiday snaps if you like it or not LOL.
 
Here's me at the Pelouzo Hotel pool.


Here's me at the Hospital, nothing serious just a flying visit.


Here's me at the amphitheatre in Zakynthos town, whens The Tweenies coming on?


Here's me next to my new dingy I've bought.


Here's me doing a bit of plane spotting.


Here's me at St. Dionysios Church.


Here's me at Remezzos pool waiting for Big Pete.


Here's me at Bochali Fortress.


Here's me having a caramel freddocino at Latas café bar in Bochali.


Here's me after an afternoon at Drunk Corner watching the Lions, I can't handle afternoon drinking.
And who's No. 30 top is that on the ceiling?


Hope you enjoyed my holiday snaps. I will post more to bore you with as the season goes on LOL

Now the airport is a lot better than the old shed ever was and now they have a food and drink kiosk outside the airport which is a great idea. Well, a great idea if it ever gets open that is.


Dog is still a regular visitor every night but she seems to be getting more attached as the season goes on. She is in now nearly every half hour and she now even sleeps on my door mat.
Dog isn't much of guard dog though.


Talking of pets, I'm starting to feel like Dr. Dolittle. The other night as I was pulling on to my patio I quickly had to turn my front wheel as I saw something moving, it was only a baby hedgehog. Aww isn't it cute. I've named it "Spike" yes I know, another original name.


Now then folks, I have got my hands on the Zakynthos Car theory driving test so I thought I would test your knowledge of road safety and signs via the Zakynthos test, so here we go:-


1/ You are on a busy road but can see there is nowhere to park, do you:-

A/ Keep going until you find a space
B/ Find a car park to park your car safely
C/ Park anywhere even triple park and don't worry about moving traffic or ready parked cars

The answer is C


2/ You approach a set of traffic lights that are on red, Do you:-

A/ Stop and wait till the lights turn to green
B/ Crawl slowly towards the lights so not having to change gear
C/ Ignore the red light and go straight through maybe creating a crash or running someone over

The answer is C


3/ The sign above means what?
A/ Roads maximum speed limit is 40 KM per hour
B/ Roads minimum speed limit is 40 KM per hour so go as fast as you can
C/ Its just a sign for shooting practice.

The answer is B and C


3/ Indicators on a car are used for:-

A/ Disco lights when at an outdoor rave
B/ They aren't used for anything, just to look pretty
C/ To make other drivers aware of what direction you are going to take.

The answer is B
 5/ What does this sign mean:-

A/ Doesn't mean anything if your an elderly Greek person they can do as they please
B/ No entry
C/ Letterbox ahead

The answer is A
6/ What does this sign mean:-

A/ One way
B/ Look up
C/ Doesn't mean anything if your an elderly Greek person they can do as they please

The answer is C

So folks, how many did you get right LOL.

Well people its time to have a cup of tea and maybe an hours sleep as last night was super manic crazy. I know it sounds silly but a quiet night would be quite good just to get my energy back but I'm not complaining as its been a great 6 weeks so far.

So until next week my lovely wonderful blog readers.

Serve All, Love All, Peace All, Kevlar Out!

2 comments:

  1. good blog yet again but I am sure u are suppose to be working and not on hols lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to come back and taste the best cocktails ever hope you can remember how to make it see you September Ian Alison the old fat bloke and the beautiful blond lady from the tsamis hotel xxx

    ReplyDelete