Saturday 10 October 2009

All good things must come to an end!

Well 2 more weeks and thats season 2009 over with which is a shame as its been a amazing season for Oceanic, it is alot quieter now but then again it is mid october and no one is busy anymore in the resort including myself and businesses are closing every major change over day. Saying that i'm still hitting my target every night and sometimes double it so i count myself very lucky, as long as i'm reaching my target i'm very happy and can now just relax and enjoy the rest of the season with everybody paid up full since end of sept and can leave this beautiful island not owing a single cent to anyone plus a bit of winter pocket money for myself and 2 new motorbikes. There will be a full in depth honest review of my season as always after i get home but until then i'm off to the pool to top up my tan as its been lovely and hot here the last week. YEEHAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment