Sunday 14 December 2008

Come on in, the foods great!

Well i'm still having research done and my bed now has the shape of my body imprinted on it from laying on it for so long like Homers bum groove on his sofa, i'll be glad to get back to the gym, training and my wii fit.

After visiting a few people in hospital to take them grapes, flowers and lucozade, i always seem to visit at meal time, so being the kind friend i am i always offer to try the food before them in case of poison and all i got to say is that Oliver Twist was lucky that he had gruel. Saying that the food here has been so good with a choice of chips, boiled, mashed or jacket potatoe with your meal.

No breakfast due to having to take tablets first thing in morning, lunch is the same every day 2 filled rolls which you have a choice of 8 fillings i chose 1 tuna and 1 ham salad with a packet of crisps, cup-a-soup and piece of fruit, supper at 9pm is again a nice choice of 5 cereals, pie, pasty, scone, fruit or toasted tea cake but the icing on the cake is dinner at 5pm which is a main meal with dessert.

My meals so far have been homemade steak pie, homemade mince beef pie, pork chop with apple & cheese, lamb burger, roast pork dinner, sweet thai chilli tortilla wrap, Chicken Korma and peppered fillet steak. Dessert have been sticky toffee pudding, pineapple turnover, jam sponge, Mixed fruit and ice cream, rhubarb tart, and all served with custard if wanted.

So what does this mean for me, well i'm having a great time as i love my food but its not good for the waist band all this eating then laying down, if i had to do this for much longer than i am you may end up seeing me on Jerry Springer show "I can't get through my research room doors, help me jerry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment