Wednesday 9 April 2008

The tests were a succes!

Well its been a week since my final medical and i'm 100% fit. The test was for a steroid skin cream, the only draw back i had was putting on 1/2 stone from the cream along with not being allowed to exercise and having to eat 4 times a day due to the test but as soon as i get back back in to the gym on Zakynthos i will soon lose it.

"So what was the test and labs like" i hear you say, well i took some pics for you.

This is what i was told my view from my bed would be



This is what i got


I was promised a wonderful modern ward




The reality was slightly disappointing


The description of the wonderful treatment was hard to resist



Some how it got lost in translation from the brochure




But after all that i think you can see that the test was well worth it with dramatic improvements


BEFORE


AFTER



I would like to thank Simbec Research for such a good job and for making my stay comfortable and i would do it all again without any hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment