Tuesday 22 April 2008

I'm out of here!

Well my boxes are packed for shipping, my new sofas covered in bubble wrap ready to go and i'm gone 9.30am. I will be very honest with you the euro situation is very scarey, for tourists its less spending money on hols but not the end of the world, for business owners this has a huge effect, rent, products, and bills will all be the same costs as last year so it ups the amount of product you need to sell which then goes back to the holidaymaker having less money, its a vicious circle.

In saying that i have every confidence in my bar and the service i provide and i'm starting this season even, with first month rent paid from last season so its a good start i hope i can continue on but i know May is quiet so i can settle in during this time and review my decor.

Looking forward to see all my friends, regulars and newbies through the season.

Next update will be from Zakynthos, here i come WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment