Friday 29 June 2007

When 2 titans collide!

I've been in my alcohol laboratory creating the frankensteins monster of the bar world, hahahahahahahahah! Oh yes my precious you shall be the ultimate in drink sensations, i call on the winds, sea, earth, lightning and the gods, come alive my creation rise up the bottle and show yourself in all your glory, ITS ALIVE, ALIVE I TELL YOU!

You all want to know don't you, well its mine all mine hahahahahahaha! Stop trying to see through your webcams, its locked away in a chilled device ready to unleash its full wrath upon anyone who dares to drink it, and it shall be called GUMMY BEAR VODKA!

A large bag of gummy bears sacrificed their lives to make this creation come alive but they did it with honour falling in to the bottle 1 by 1 like paratroopers jumping to a certain death mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment