Saturday 1 June 2019

Day 26 - "And you'll never walk alone!"

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS"

I took the night off for champions league final 2005 when i was at Tropicana, i take the night off from Oceanic in 2019 and the result is the same, WE WON!

My Actor/teacher nephew Leighton sent me this text from Jurgen Klopps news conference before the game, Klopp was asking for fans to demand that Oceanic opens as it will give Liverpool a chance of winning. This is because when i watch them they usually lose.

NOT TONIGHT!

This was me at the Strada Marina 15 Min's before kick off


This was me toasting my brilliant beloved Liverpool after they won with a Jack and ice..


I moved to a better seat in front of a 56" inch TV before it kicked off and the bar did fill up in time for kick off , all Greeks and no drunk d**kheads. Great way to watch football.

Not only did Liverpool win but I was also a winner, i had 2 pints and a jack on ice and only paid for one pint and i had a free bowl of crisps and then a free bowl of mixed nuts, BOOM! BACK OF THE NET!

People said to me "What about the money you'll lose from closing?" Its not all about money, money has never made me happy as its a material thing, some people lie, cheat and steal for money and some people love boasting about money but I'm much happier with life and tonight i am happier than ever but would have been perfect if Sian had shared this moment with me.

I have to say Spurs were the better side but had no finishing touch, they were great in the build up but poor on the finish so i would say Liverpool were lucky, but luck is needed sometimes, the game itself was quite boring if i'm being honest..

Never mind, i will enjoy this moment until the next Champions league final as we remain THE CHAMPIONS until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment