Well, nothing else could have gone wrong really after everything that went wrong during set up, 2 speakers were knackered, fridge blew up, glass wash machine had power but didn't want to wash, water pump didn't pump and rechargeable candles have given up the ghost. To be fair the candles have lasted 10 years without any charge during winter and used every night for 6 months so i think i got my moneys worth.
Anywhooo all good now, fingers crossed.
So here is the bar all freshened up and bright.
I'm not sure if its to bright but everyone so far who had been in last night loved the look, ah well, we'll see but i'm done for now, may add little bits as the season rolls on.
Serve All, Love All, Peace All, Kevlar Out!