Monday 18 September 2017

I am alive, just manic busy, HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO!

Proper update coming very very soon i promise. Been locked out of account for nearly a month due to e-mail address i used to open this blog 11 years ago doesn't exist anymore. 11 years of drivvle and waffling ramblings, my my, how time flies.

Anywhooooo here is me diving in to a pool on one of my 7 days i've attended a pool since arriving on the island.


Still crazy manic here and a big big sorry for anyone who hasn't been able to get in to the bar over the season, only had 12 nights since i opened that bar hasn't been full at some point during the night, i can only apologies but i am looking forward to the end now, my poor stumpy legs are ready to fail me. "Keep goin' Kev your on the home stretch".

So its ta ta for now.

Serve All, Love All, Peace All, Kevlar Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment