Sunday 12 August 2007

Hello my lovely followers!

Good afternoon to you all and welcome to another episode of "Oceanic - The bar a website forgot".

So how are we all today? Well i've been cleaning my apratment which is now spotless, i've been busier than dung clearer in a elephant cage. My good buddy Ajax (part of the warrior troop) left on friday and also left 4 bags of rubbish by the time i'd finished but it was nice catching up with the wild eyed child at the gates of oblivion.

Business is going really well, not every night is a full house but 5 out of 7 are so can't complain and even with me selling Mythos at 1.50 euro a pint people are still going for the cocktails (all made with original brands) which is great for me at 3 euro a cocktail.

Starting back at the gym tomorrow now the temprature has dropped to a nice level so i'll be back to my tonned golden bronzed adonis look in no time LOL YEAH RIGHT!

John is doing well also but has been stuck behind the door in my bar for the past week, must take him to the beach soon as he is starting to go orange, he's looking more like David Dickinson every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment